Nearly 1.3 million Rohingya people are living in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh. Fleeing from their own country and hometowns to a foreign nation, the Rohingya Refugees have no way to receive medical attention.
Furthermore, they had limited access to health care back in Myanmar. The majority did not receive routine vaccinations. The lack of hygienic and sanitary quality to their living conditions increased the probability of disease outbreaks like cholera, diphtheria, which prove to be deadly.
In collaboration with Basmah Foundation, we established seven Medical camps, where every week, more than 750 patients are provided with health care. Our service includes:
- primary medical care
- urgent care
- health advice
The project is approved by the Government of Bangladesh’s NGO Affairs Bureau.
Visit our Medical Camps:
- Medical Camp 1 at Camp 14, Block E-5 Hakimpara, Ukhiya, Cox’s Bazaar, Bangladesh
- Medical Camp 2 at Camp 01, Block 01 Lombashya, Kutupalong, Cox’s Bazaar, Bangladesh.
- Medical Camp 3 at Camp 14, Block 18 Hakimpara, Ukhiya, Cox’s Bazaar, Bangladesh
- Medical Camp 4 at Camp No 13, Block No A-6 Thaingkhali, Barmapara, Cox’s Bazaar, Bangladesh
- Medical Camp 5 at Camp No 14, Block No M-13 Hakimpara Thaingkhali, Ukhiya, Cox’s Bazaar, Bangladesh
- Medical Camp 6 at Camp 13, Block C-35, Barmapara, Thaingkhali, Ukhiya, Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
- Medical Camp 7 at block H2, camp26, Teknaf, Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh.
Your support can treat a sick Rohingya refugee.